|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR
|Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.
|Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
|CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,
|As per your drawing Or your sample
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|1 – 1000
|1001 – 10000
|10001 – 50000
|To be negotiated
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
Can flexible couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads. In fact, they are specifically designed to absorb and dampen shock loads, making them well-suited for such challenging environments. Here’s how flexible couplings handle high shock and impact loads:
- Material Flexibility: Flexible couplings are made from materials with high elasticity and flexibility, such as elastomers (rubber-like materials) or metal alloys. When a shock load is applied, these materials can deform temporarily, absorbing the impact energy and preventing it from transmitting to the connected equipment.
- Vibration Damping: Shock loads often generate vibrations that can be harmful to the equipment. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can further mitigate the effects of shock loads by absorbing and dissipating the vibration energy, reducing the stress on the machinery.
- Design Features: Some flexible couplings are specifically engineered with features to handle high shock loads. These may include reinforced structures, enhanced damping characteristics, or additional support to withstand the sudden forces generated by impacts.
- Load Distribution: Flexible couplings help distribute the shock load more evenly across the flexible elements or components, preventing localized stress concentrations that could lead to component failure.
- Resilience: The flexibility and resilience of the coupling material allow it to return to its original shape after the shock load has dissipated. This ability to recover from deformation ensures that the coupling can continue to accommodate misalignment and transmit torque effectively.
- Protection of Connected Equipment: By absorbing shock loads, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from sudden and severe impacts, reducing the risk of damage or premature failure of critical components.
Applications with high shock and impact loads can be found in various industries, including mining, construction, material handling, and heavy machinery. Flexible couplings provide an essential role in maintaining the reliability and longevity of the equipment in these demanding environments.
When selecting a flexible coupling for an application with high shock and impact loads, it is crucial to consider the specific requirements and operating conditions. Consulting with the coupling manufacturer or a qualified engineer can ensure the proper coupling is chosen to meet the unique challenges of the application.
How does a flexible coupling handle alignment issues in long-distance shaft connections?
In long-distance shaft connections, it is common to encounter alignment issues due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settlement, or machinery shifts. Flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling these alignment issues and ensuring efficient power transmission. Here’s how they achieve this:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between shafts. When the shafts are not perfectly aligned, the flexibility of the coupling allows it to bend or flex, reducing the transmission of misalignment forces to connected equipment.
- Reduced Stress on Equipment: By absorbing and compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress and loads imposed on connected machinery. This feature is particularly important in long-distance shaft connections, where misalignment can be more pronounced.
- Torsional Flexibility: In addition to angular and parallel misalignments, long-distance shaft connections may also experience torsional misalignment. Flexible couplings can handle torsional flexibility, allowing smooth torque transmission even if the connected shafts have slightly different rotational speeds.
- Vibration Damping: Long-distance shaft connections can be susceptible to vibrations due to the extended span and potential resonance. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, protecting the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue.
- Resilience to Shock Loads: Long-distance shaft connections in industrial settings may experience shock loads due to sudden starts, stops, or equipment malfunctions. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate some of these shock loads, safeguarding the connected components.
- Longevity: By mitigating the effects of misalignment, vibrations, and shock loads, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of the connected equipment and reduce maintenance and replacement costs over time.
When selecting a flexible coupling for long-distance shaft connections, it is essential to consider factors such as the degree of misalignment, torque requirements, operating conditions, and the environment in which the coupling will be used. Regular inspection and maintenance of the flexible coupling can further enhance its performance and ensure reliable operation in long-distance shaft connections.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-10-06