Newest High-Speed Resilient Rubber Tyre Coupling
The LLB Flexible Tyre Coupling is a kind of high elastic coupling, with good damping buffer and superior offset compensation performance.
The working temperature of 20~80 degrees Celsius, transmitting torque 10~20000NM, suitable for damp, dust, shock, vibration, reversing the changeable and frequent starting working conditions, and convenient assembly and disassembly, no lubrication, durable and reliable. Non standard couplings are made in accordance with special needs. In overloading work and half coupling, there will be no malignant accidents.
- Excellent absorbency;
- No lubrication;
- Easy maintenance;
- Long lasting;
LLB Type Tyre Coupling Main Dimension And Parameter
|Type||Main dimension||Number of screws
|Shaft hole diameter
|Shaft hole length||Allowable
|Y J1 Z1||N·m||r/min|
Note:Z1 type shaft hole can not be used at both ends of half couplings.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in tire coupling relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of cardan shafts.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a flexible coupling?
When purchasing a flexible coupling, several key features should be considered to ensure it meets the specific requirements of the application and provides reliable performance. The following are the key features to look for:
- 1. Type of Coupling: There are different types of flexible couplings available, such as jaw couplings, beam couplings, bellows couplings, disc couplings, and more. Each type has its advantages and limitations, so choosing the right type depends on factors like misalignment compensation needed, torque capacity, and application requirements.
- 2. Material: The material of the coupling is crucial for its durability and performance. Common materials include stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and various elastomers. Select a material that can withstand the environmental conditions, loads, and temperature ranges of the application.
- 3. Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the coupling’s size and dimensions match the shaft sizes and available space in the system. Oversized or undersized couplings may lead to inefficiencies, misalignment, and reduced performance.
- 4. Torque Rating: Consider the maximum torque the coupling can handle to ensure it can transmit the required power without failure or damage.
- 5. Speed Rating: Check the coupling’s maximum rotational speed capability to ensure it can handle the desired operating speed without issues.
- 6. Misalignment Compensation: Different couplings offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, such as angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignments in the system.
- 7. Backlash: For precision applications, consider couplings with minimal or zero-backlash to prevent motion inaccuracies and ensure precise positioning.
- 8. Operating Environment: Assess the environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, dust, and chemical exposure, and select a coupling with suitable resistance to these factors.
- 9. Maintenance: Decide whether maintenance-free couplings or those requiring periodic lubrication align better with the application’s requirements and maintenance schedule.
- 10. Electrical Isolation: If required, choose couplings with electrical isolation features to prevent current flow between connected shafts.
- 11. Dynamic Behavior: Evaluate the coupling’s dynamic performance, including resonance and damping characteristics, to ensure smooth operation under various loads and speeds.
- 12. Application Compatibility: Verify that the selected coupling is suitable for the specific application, such as pumps, compressors, robotics, automation, or other industrial processes.
Summary: When purchasing a flexible coupling, consider factors such as the type of coupling, material, size, torque rating, speed rating, misalignment compensation, backlash, operating environment, maintenance, electrical isolation, dynamic behavior, and application compatibility. Careful consideration of these features will ensure that the coupling meets the demands of the application, provides reliable performance, and contributes to the overall efficiency of the mechanical system.
How does a flexible coupling handle torsional vibrations in rotating machinery?
A flexible coupling is designed to handle torsional vibrations in rotating machinery by providing a degree of flexibility and damping. Torsional vibrations are oscillations that occur in the drivetrain due to torque variations, sudden load changes, or other transient events. These vibrations can lead to resonance, excessive stress, and premature failure of components.
Flexible couplings mitigate torsional vibrations through the following mechanisms:
- Torsional Compliance: Flexible couplings have an element, such as an elastomeric insert, that can deform or twist to absorb torsional shocks. When the drivetrain experiences torsional vibrations, the flexible element flexes, effectively isolating and dampening the vibrations before they propagate further.
- Damping: Many flexible couplings have inherent damping properties, especially those with elastomeric components. Damping dissipates the energy of the torsional vibrations, reducing their amplitude and preventing resonance from occurring.
- Tuned Design: Some flexible couplings are specifically designed with specific torsional characteristics to match the drivetrain’s requirements. By tuning the coupling’s stiffness and damping properties, engineers can ensure optimal torsional vibration control.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings provide flexibility to absorb vibrations, they also offer a degree of torsional stiffness to maintain the torque transmission efficiency between the shafts.
It is important to select the appropriate flexible coupling based on the specific torsional characteristics and requirements of the rotating machinery. Different applications may demand different types of couplings with varying levels of flexibility and damping. High-performance flexible couplings can effectively minimize torsional vibrations, protecting the drivetrain and connected equipment from excessive stress and potential damage.
Additionally, proper alignment of the flexible coupling during installation is crucial to ensure its optimal performance in mitigating torsional vibrations. Misalignment can introduce additional stresses and exacerbate torsional issues in the system. Regular inspection and maintenance of the flexible coupling will help identify any signs of wear or damage that may affect its ability to handle torsional vibrations effectively.
What role does a flexible coupling play in reducing downtime and maintenance costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery and rotating equipment. Here are the key ways in which flexible couplings contribute to these benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to accommodate misalignment between two connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or manufacturing tolerances. By allowing for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the transmission of harmful forces and stresses to connected components, minimizing wear and preventing premature failures that could lead to costly downtime and repairs.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings have inherent damping properties due to the elastomeric or flexible elements they incorporate. These elements absorb and dissipate vibration and shock loads that may arise from the operation of rotating machinery. By dampening vibrations, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue, extending their service life and reducing the need for frequent maintenance or replacement.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications where sudden loads or shocks are common, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, flexible couplings act as shock absorbers. They can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, preventing damage to the machinery and minimizing downtime caused by unexpected failures or breakdowns.
- Easy Installation and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for ease of installation and alignment. Unlike rigid couplings that require precise shaft alignment, flexible couplings can tolerate some degree of misalignment during installation. This feature simplifies the setup process, reduces installation time, and lowers the risk of misalignment-related issues, ultimately minimizing downtime during initial installation or replacement of couplings.
- Reduced Maintenance Frequency: The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment and dampen vibrations results in reduced wear on bearings, seals, and other connected components. Consequently, the frequency of maintenance intervals can be extended, reducing the need for frequent inspections and component replacements. This directly translates to lower maintenance costs and less downtime for maintenance tasks.
- Equipment Protection: By reducing the transmission of shock loads and vibrations, flexible couplings act as protective barriers for connected equipment. They help prevent catastrophic failures and subsequent damage to expensive machinery, avoiding unplanned shutdowns and costly repairs.
Overall, flexible couplings are critical components that improve the reliability and longevity of rotating equipment. Their ability to handle misalignment, dampen vibrations, and protect against shock loads contributes to reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs, and increased productivity in industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-21